HANDWOVEN IN RWANDA
Intricately crafted with timeless tradition, these carefully dyed sisal fiber and sweet grass trays make a stunning statement piece.
Style it on a shelf or add it to your coffee or dining room table for a globally inspired feel. This tray is just the right size for a center piece or as wall decor.
- Approximately 16” D x 2” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Tray has a hang loop on the back for wall decor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the tray clean.
Meaning & Purpose:
These delicately textured and handcrafted coasters were made by groups of women in intimate communities across Rwanda. They use the sisal agave plant and sweet grass to weave them together.